Northwold Primary School is a school:
- with a strong Inclusive ethos
- values individuality and recognizes that each person has an important contribution to make to our society
- ensures equal access and opportunity for all
- actively seeks to remove the barriers to learning and
- supports interactive participation of all its children ensuring best outcomes for all.
What is a school’s local offer?
The School’s Local Offer has two key purposes:
- To provide clear, comprehensive and accessible information about the support as well as criteria for support and opportunities that are available; and
- To make provision more responsive to local needs and aspirations
As part of the new Children and Families Act, schools have been directed to produce a Local Offer. The Local Offer will change as services, policies and guidance changes. The school will regularly evaluate the breadth and impact of interventions and support it offers and accesses. Reasonable adjustments will be made to promote equality and inclusion.
Please click on the link below for more information