Our parents are an integral part of the Northwold Community
To learn more about our parents, each week we will showcase a parent brave enough to take on the challenge of our 60 second interview. This week’s parent under the spotlight is Shaida Karwa.
Parent to Aadil Karwa in Year 3, Nigeria Class
- What is your earliest memory of school?
First day at school and being tearful when my mum left.
- What did you enjoy about school?
Summer days and lessons outside.
- Who was your most memorable teacher and why?
Mrs Potter in the Infants, she taught me to speak English
- What differences do you notice between your education and your child?
A lot more intense now, with more homework and assessments with the government pushing schools to do better.
- What was your favourite school dinner?
Fish & Chips