At Northwold, school uniform is compulsory and must be worn in full at all times. The uniform consists of the following items:
- a plain white shirt
- a school tie
- a red and white school dress (optional)
- red school jumper or cardigan featuring the school logo.
- children may not wear hoodies or clothes with other logos
- grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
- black school shoes which are safe for playing in
The office has a stock of some items should parents need to purchase them throughout the school year – these include jumpers, cardigans, school ties and book bags.
In addition to this, we expect all children to have the following items available in their PE kit:
- t-shirt in house colour
- black shorts
- change of socks
- tracksuit and trainers are useful for outdoor sessions in the winter months swimsuit and swim hat for swimming – long shorts and bikinis are not permitted