The Amaya Trust
On 1st April 2015 we officially became an Amaya Trust School.
The Amaya Trust is a collaboration of local, national and international partnerships, drawing on the best educational practice from professionals around the globe. We work together to share knowledge, ideas and skills using well-researched and proven techniques from within the UK and globally.
The Trust, established by our school, Northwold, is committed to achieving and maintaining pupil excellence. We believe that all children should have the opportunity to reach their highest potential and access an inspiring education.
What are the benefits of being an Amaya Trust school?
- All pupils receive an outstanding education through a diverse, dynamic and balanced curriculum.
- Pupils, parents, staff and partners alike feel included, supported, valued and successful.
- Staff act as thought leaders; confident in their skills to provide for every pupil, and their use of visionary leadership to promote change within educational practice.
- Pupils leave school inspired as responsible global citizens equipped to succeed.
- Parents are celebrated as key partners in their child’s education and well-being.
As part of the Trust, Northwold benefits from the experience and expertise of the following partners: Grebot Donnelly Associates; Integrity; Hartley & Soul; Digital Sisters; Project Hero; Northwold Primary School and 1st Child.
To find out more about the Trust visit: http://www.amayatrust.com/